I am 8 months pregnant and within a month I will be having a c-section for I suffered the hypertension during whole the pregnancy and I am very concerned over the blood clots after c-section for I have heard that pregnant woman with high blood pressure problem has much bigger chances to develop blood clots after delivery . The thing is that I have red somewhere recently that the possibility of developing blood clots after delivery is much less in vaginal labors so I started thinking of having a vaginal delivery maybe just to avoid possible blood clots. What do you think!

I think you better leave this upon your gin to decide for I bet he would know this better though the chances of developing blood clots are much higher after having c-section than after vaginal delivery but I think this worth only in pregnancy that are not followed by hypertension. I hope you are already familiar with the possible dangerous conditions connected to the hypertension and vaginal labor so my advice is you better stick on to the idea of having c-section for it is more likely your doc will be monitoring your condition especially regarding the blood clots and I think that right after the c-section is performed you will be given some anticonvulsants just to avoid possible blood clots forming after your c-section.