I need to know is it normal having heavy bleeding after stillbirth. I was almost 29 weeks pregnant when I experienced my stillbirth I had placenta abruption and it happened a month ago. I am emotionally stressed and am trying to do my best to get over this but I also have this bleeding after stillbirth and it is not just bleeding it is more about some blood clots of pretty much big size and so I would like to hear if such bleeding after stillbirth is normal. I also feel some cramping in my lower abdomen. What could this be?

It is normal having some bleeding up to 5 or 6 weeks after giving birth but the same thing worth after stillbirth. But on the other hand if your bleeding is such heavy or you have those blood clots constantly and if all of this is accompanied by dizziness and headache than I advice you go see a gin again just to check upon this. It easily could be some uterus infection about and if it is bacterial you should be prescribed some antibiotics to avoid it to spread further causing you more complications. If I were you I would have another vaginal ultrasound.