Hello. I'm 40 year old female and just recently I have noticed some skin lesions on my breast. At the beginning I felt only some itchy feeling mostly on my left nipple.
I didn’t of course contact any doctor over this because it looked really harmless. But after two weeks- I experienced strong pain and some strange nipple discharge. I have never seen anything like it and I'm afraid to contact any doctor over this.
A good friend of mine told me that I'm crazy because it could be some Paget’s disease! What the hell is Paget’s disease of the nipple and how serious it could get?

Hi. I totally support your friend and everything she has told you about it. It is completely true- you have all symptoms of Paget’s disease and I just hope you’ll see your doctor soon.
I really don’t know a lot about this condition but I have read few information. Paget’s disease of the nipple is an uncommon type of cancer that forms in or around the nipple. The initial symptoms are tingling, itching, increased sensitivity, burning, and pain in nipple. Nipple discharge could also occur. I also know that this condition is almost always present simultaneously with some other breast cancer or could even be the same inner cancer that spread on areola and nipple. Contact your doctor immediately!

:-( i've a small bump in my left nipple..it is itchy, and painful to touch. But it doesn't grow bigger. Should I see the doctor right away? What could it be?