Hi. I have diabetes, followed by headaches and dizziness. Sometimes my vision is like blurred or something. Think that my blood pressure is high and don`t know what to do. Would like to hear what are the symptoms of high blood pressure and how to treat that problem.

Hi. When you have a diabetes, it is very likely that high blood pressure will occur. You must treat high blood pressure because it can affect your heart. The symptoms of high blood pressure are headaches, dizziness, just like you said. Not sure about blurred vision. I have diabetes and high blood pressure, but my vision is quite good. Avoid salt, relax, quit smoking and exercise. Treatment of high blood pressure may include some meds.

iF YOU GOT BLURRED VISION, THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR. YOU'RE BEING IN DIABETIS WITH HIGH LEVEL. IT COULD MAKE THE PATIENT BLIND, HARD WALKING, AND MORE ..IMMEDIATELY GOING TO SEE YOUR DOCTOR.