Can anyone help me with this? After eating I feel like my head is going to burst. I have had my blood pressure checked and it will be really high (160/110). This is happening every time I eat. It takes about an hour for my blood pressure to go down. I have been to the hospital and doctor and they have found my pressure to be high but it is worse after eating. I would appreciate any help on this.

I think you need to be on some kind of BP medication. I am guessing that if you consume foods that are either too hot or too cold, the extreme in the temperature may have stressed your body into producing more epinephrine which raises your BP. My BP likewise had a tendency to shoot up immediately after a hot shower, perhaps for the same reason. Try to eat foods that are neither too hot nor too cold to prevent your body to become stressed.

I have the same problem. I have high blood pressure and am on meds for it, whenever I eat my bp goes through the roof, especially if Im tired or not getting enough sleep, or forgot my medicine. I have done a lot of searching online and apparently this is very common. My doctor says my organs require more blood to digest the food and my heart is under more stress. He doesnt seem too concerned, as long as my bp is under control the rest of the time.