After my boyfriend suffered from the flu and bronchitis, he started finding blood when he blew his nose. The doctor said it was probably just a burst blood vessel or something because of sneezing or blowing his nose. A couple of months later though, he still has the problem... what is this?

Hi Anon
I have the some problem after i start sneezing but i think that cause by a cold, flower, or pet like cat or dog.
To me it had to be the cold or the heat from the sun.
When i feel very hot or very cold, I start to clean in side my nose to find blood for no reason but it nothing wrong about it because i have allergie.
My allergie are from cold, heat, & sneezing.
So each time i have allergie are from cold, heat, & sneezing i get blood in my nose.
My doctor told it had to be "Sinus Congestion" & she give me 'Suclor (Chlorphen/Pseudo) 8-120 SRC.
It kind of work but i still have "Sinus Congestion" so my doctor have me taking my pill 2 time daily as needed.
Your boyfriend might have "Sinus Congestion".
So it nothing to worry about.