I practice aerobic for 3 years now and I can freely change that it completely changed my life for better. I lost weight. My heart is stronger and I do not remember when I sneezed, not to mention flu or even coughing. Since I want to begin with harder exercises, I have been considering even rock climbing, I would like to get informed more on heart and blood function and their state during workout, heart and blood pressure, blood vessel constriction, things like that…

Blood vessel constriction is something that is natural during exercises. In that way, blood flows faster throughout the entire body and supplies the tissue (including muscles) with bigger amounts of oxygen. That is very important for muscle cells. Of course, this all starts with heart. It pumps faster causing changing in blood pressure and pulse. I will remind you that in trained sportsmen this happens slower and later than in untrained persons, thus straining heart muscle less, which is a good thing.