I feel OK. fevers range from 99 during the day to 102 at night. my thoat is very sore and dry, was getting shakes from fever not anymore. coughing up bloody mucus or brown. not tired. have had mono getting check for tb doctors dont know yet they are just testing for everything. its the blood in the mucus that scares me becasue latley its been just red mucus like no other colors.

I did a Google search on your symptoms, and I found this link. It contains much of what you included in your post. Print it out, and take it to your next Dr. appt.

healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/common/standard/transform.jsp?requestURI=/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/allergic_bronchopulmonary_aspergillosis.jsp

If you can't get it, the name of the condition I discovered is Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, or ABPA. You can do your own search on that, and see if you agree that this is a good description of your symptoms.

your probably being to harsh on your nasal passages. Blowing constantly cleaning your nose causes bleeding in the capillaries which is fairly normal, especially in people with allergens. You don't have an infection, otherwise your snot will be green. If you smoke anything and you take a break for a while your lungs do a natural "purging" of the lungs which brings about excess blood flow (giving a low fever) and irritating the esophageal linings of your throat. The phlegm is your body removing the waste from your lungs. If this is not the case, you should get checked for late-onset allergies or check your house for mold and asbestos.