So I just turned 19, and a few days ago my friends and I decided to light up and smoke weed from a bong just to chill. I took 4 hits of the bong and immediately started feeling cold and tingly in my face, which caused me to panic a little. I stood up, checked to see the temp outside and it was still cold outside despite being like 70+ degrees in August. I step back in the room and my friends ask if I'm alright and I immediately start to feel like I'm dying. I tell them I need to go to the hospital but they're stoned and think I'm exaggerating. So I lay my head on my friends chest and think I'm gonna die as my vision goes blurry and my mind is going blank. I legit thought I wouldn't see tomorrow ( which was my birthday) and I started having a crisis even more. I'm trying to fight it by talking about anything and explaining how bad I feel to the people in the room, but at one people I stopped explaining and accepted I was dying. Then in a split second I realize I'm not dying and come back to reality but still distanced from my actual normal state. I start questioning what happened even though I knew what had happened up until my mind went blank. I went home after an hour or so passed and couldn't sleep. I informed my parents of what happened and they scolded me at first of course, but they told me I'd feel better once I came down. I was unable to shake the feeling of being detached from reality the whole night enough to sleep. The whole day I spend trying to sleep and noticed whenever I'm beginning to fall asleep I start getting these weird hallucinations and feel as though the real world doesn't exist. I've seen stories on forums of others combining topamax and weed and their descriptions are similar to mine. But I went a near 72 hours without a decent amount of sleep until I took some sleeping pills (unauthorized by doctor) to finally pass out for about 8 hours. I can't sleep again and still feel detached from reality after lighting up Monday night and it's now Friday. There's an weird burning sensation in my head as well and my head feels heavy as a rock. I wish this could all be over and I could be back to my normal self. Any advice on what this could be or what is happening to me?

I should note that I have an anxiety disorder as I've seen that used to explain what's happening to others who combined these two drugs. Also, I've been on topamax for around probably 3-4 years without any issues except occasional grogginess.

OP here again, hard to determine what is a dream and what is reality. Super scared right now and need advice. Going to a doctor today as well. Had a dream about some weird doll/person that flirted with me that turned into my dog chasing a mouse and I woke up on my couch confused. I felt like I almost couldn't see, my brain couldn't understand what was around me after what it experienced. Can't tell if this is all in my head, me being sleep deprived, or if something is seriously wrong with me. Advice please.