I have quite boring, sitting job that requires me to stare to computer most of the time. I have noticed lately, that I have some strange symptoms about my eyes. That was blurring of my vision, and I have noticed zig-zags in front of me. I know this could not be good sign, so I am quite worried. Can anyone tell me what could these zig-zags mean?

About 3 weeks ago, the same thing happened to me, for the first time. I was also using the computer and the peripheral vision of my right eye appeared as I was looking through the heat in the desert. I was quite surprised with this symptom, but my condition seemed to worsening. It became some kind blurry and wavy, but it went away in about 15 minutes. Few days later, I have been getting zig-zag lines at the outside of my right eye. When I close my both my eyes and can still see the zig-zags, which really worried me. I thought it might be related to the computer since I had been on much time lately. However, I got one day the same problem with zig-zags while I was driving the car and I hadn't been on the computer at all that day. This confused me, so I decided I should visit my doctor, which I could recommend to you too. I hope this is going to be some easy problem that is possible to solve, because I do not want to think of the worst.

I've been getting these zigzag patterns for years and thought it was my glaucoma but that isn't it as it occurs if I close either eye. If I take aspirin, it goes away in 5 mniutes.

Which specialist you went to I mean provided best treatment to your problem? A Eye surgeon or Neurologist? or other!

that's neuro issue, it comes when you're under pressure, worries, tired et..you need to relax and have sometime a good long time vacation....