Lately, i have been feeling run down. I have been experiencing mainly tiredness, dizziness, even after a good night's sleep and a loss of appetite. I also get headaches and sometimes feel like I'm going to faint. I am 13 years old.... please help!

I feel exactly the same as you :-( I'm also 13 hope you feel better x

i am 14 and have beem feeling the same way. i dont know what to do.

Well yall are young its probably puberty. but as im am reaching 16 i am noticing that i am very run down easily i have a loss of appitite and im getting tired easier and normaly my period dont bother me the cramps and stuff are barebable n now its like ive got the flu it bugs me so much i used to run the mile in school at like 8mins when im not in shape and this year it took 11 mins and i felt like i was dying it took 2days to recover from it im not quiet sure whats going on but it aint good %-)

it could be lack of adrenaline in the adrenal glands.

i am 14 and i feel the same way. my friends say i may be suffering from depression but i don't know. :-(

I've been experiencing stuff like this for the past three months. I'm a 17 year Old and for the past three months I've been tired and achy and unable to swallow. My head also feels swollen a lot and I get very small panic attacks because
I'm worried about heart and neurologic issues.

i have looked up these symptoms a lot it could be vitamin deficiency or even mono
which i have had before and when my immune system is low some symptoms always come back.
Drink a lot of water go out and get some vitamin pills or ask your parents to give buy you a bottle.
make sure to rest and see if it gets better...