Well. 5 days post-op, and this morning woke up with pain in my right arm. Cant focus my right eye, seems like i see a kaleidoscope in my right eye. Slight headache. Wore collar like i was supposed to. Neck very stiff. Just yesterday everything felt Somewhat great. Are these setbacks normal, Had acdf on 19 0ct. c/4 - c/7. Anyone else with weird things happening?

It sounds to me like you might have some sort of complications related to the surgery! It's been a few days--how are you doing now? Did you go to the doctor about this? I think that would be a good idea.

I WOULD GET AN MRI OR CT SCAN TO SEE IF SOMETHING HAS SHIFTED. BUT IT COULD BE SOME SWELLING...HAVE YOU TRIED TO ICE THE AREA?

I am curious...Why did you have to have so many levels done? I have c4/5 c 5/6 done a year ago as a revision and my c3/4 just three weeks ago. Mine was due to hyperflexion injury in my early 20's plus a car accident over 6 years ago. My c4/5 5/6 are fused with bone grafts but my c3/4 has a stand alone peek cage. they would not use ADR on me.

Sorry, I forgot to add that the blurry vision could be pressure on your ocipital nerves at the base of your head. I have had this issue myself. Mine is both eyes but seems more blurred on the left eye.