Hi! I have daughter 16 years old. I think that she have Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I informed about this disorder, and most of symptoms she have. She has social withdrawal. She isn’t fat, but she thinks that she is. Please tell me something about treatment.

Hi! First, you can’t be sure that your daughter has BDD. If you thought that she has this kind of disorder you should take her to psychiatrist.
The Cognitive Behavioral Therapy coupled with exposure therapy has been shown to be effective in the treatment of BDD. Low levels or insufficient use of serotonin in the brain has been implicated with the disorder and so SSRI drugs are also commonly and with some success used in the treatment of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. BDD tends to be chronic, it does not subside through time and in most patients often becoming worse as the symptoms and concerns of the suffered diversify and social contacts are further deteriorated. As so, treatment is highly recommended as early as possible. So take your daughter immediately to psychiatrist.