Hello! I’m a student of medicine and am supposed to do my research work on Autism Spectrum Disorder. In that order I need to gather as more information as I could. I’d like to hear of the autism symptoms and autism spectrum disorder treatment and would also like to hear what causes it. Thanks.

Hi! I’m glad I could help you for I myself am a medicine student and I’ve already made similar research on this. I’ll give you some general information of autism which is usually described as a “Spectrum Disorder”. The main autism symptoms are: lack of ability to have a normal conversation, difficulty in making friendships, difficulty in using adequate language, preoccupation with a particular thing or a toy, having a problem in self organizing and so on. In fact, not every person with autism shows the exact same symptoms. For example, some autistic people may have excellent language skills, while others are having real difficulties in making conversation. And, these differences cause a treatment problem in sense of choosing the right one. And that choice is always on the parents of autistic child or on the same autistic person. Unfortunately, there’s no cure yet for this disorder, but there’re many options. And besides this, it is also hard to make scientific research on autism treatments for the autistic patients are so different one from another. In fact they have different social, behavioral and even physical symptoms. The best method of curing autism would be a combination of medical treatment and behavioral treatment for that autism has a bad impact on educational development. In that order is usually recommended ABA therapy which is a special educational program that provides help to an autistic to develop communication skills.