Had anterior disectomy in 2006 with harvested bone graft.In August 2008 had pain in shoulders and down arms.Had MRI done and found that the fusion at c5/6 had started to bulge and according to my NS. was growing into my spinal canal causing pressure onto the cord.
This had been happening for some time causing bones to fuse and collappsing of upper levels of C spine. An ant. corpectomy with Titanium Cage and scews was perfomed at C5/6 and all was satisfactory according to NS.
Now iam 8 weeks post.op and have pains and spasms in neck,shoulders and head. Pain seems to be getting worse not better. Anyone have the same as me , and will it get better?

I'm not in the same boat as you, but I did feel compelled to post because you sound like you are in a frustrating position. I think that if the pain is getting worse, not better, that you should definitely talk to your doctor about the situation. It is not normal in any situation for your situation to worsen after surgery, so I think a consultation is in order. How bad are the spasms and pains? Are they slight or are they getting worse? Please let us know any updates. Good luck!