okay, my question is this... A week or so ago I developed 3 or 4 tiny little pink dots/bumps on my upper thigh... I have been sweating and working out a lot lately, so maybe this could be due to sweating in that area? But also, a few days ago while in the bath, I noticed 2 more pinkish bump/pimple things on my pubic bone.. not on the vagina, just the pubic region... They don't hurt or itch or anything, but I'm a little worried and am wondering could this be an STD?? the last time I had sex was over 3 months ago, but I'm still worried!!! What are these pink bumps??? please HELP, i need advice!

Hello, it doesn't sound like anything very serious. It sounds as if you may have some ingrown hairs, which can occur as a result of shaving, especially with a dull razor, and if you have been sweating, working out or wearing tight underwear or clothes, it is very likely that the ingrown hairs could have gotten irritated and possibly infected. If they are ingrown hairs, they should go away in a few days, provided that you do not pick at them or irritate them further. Try placing a hot washcloth over the bumps, if they are ingrown hairs this will help them heal faster. You could also put some cortisone cream on them to help prevent infection and cut down on itching. If you are still worried, go ahead and see a doctor, they can ease your fears and in case of infection or something else, help you out. Hope it all works out for you, but it doesn't really sound like something to be too worried about.

I have the same thing they go away then come back its really freaking me out