Ok so im 15. and i just got these red bumps on like the upper part of my vagina. they itch sometimes and one was even like a pimple. I really dont no what it is. im kinda scared. i dont wanna tell people because its way too embarrassing. :-( please help and tell me what this is.

Do you shave your vagina? Because if this is a part of your vagina you shave it could be razor burn or, much more likely from the way you say it itches, ingrown pubic hair. I'm sure that by now at 15 you known that you pubic hair grows curlier and coarser than the rest of the hair on your body. When you shave the hairs are cut right at the level of your skin. Doing this often results in the hairs going back below skin-level after they are cut (think of pulling a rubberband, cutting it, and it snapping back). With normal hairs, such as your legs or arm pits, these hairs are straighter and less coarse, so as they grow back toward the skin they grow back through the hole (or follicle in scientific terms) that is already there. When you shave your vagina, however, these hairs have a much harder time coming back up through the pre-existing follicle because, once again, they are curly and coarse. Therefore they grow against the inner surface of the skin. The discomfort you feel and redness you see are from the hairs literally cutting their way back through the skin of your vagina This problem can be even worse if you shave your vagina completely, as the hairs down around your actual vagina (down around your labia, clitoris, or anus) are at a harder angle to reach and are more likely to come back ingrown. To remedy the problem of ingrown hairs, there are several things you can do: 1) You can get a pair of tweezers, sterilize them with fire and rubbing alcohol, and dig out the ingrown hair (Although this is probably not the best solution on you sensitive genital region. Vaginas are for pleasure, not pain.) 2) Take a warm compress, such as a wet and warm wash cloth, and regularly place it on the effected areas of your vagina (several times a day). This should soften up the effected area and help the hairs work their way out. 3) Wearing loose underwear (Granny Panty time) will also help the hairs work their way out. 4) Use an Ingrown Hair Removal solution. This will likely have to be purchased at a beauty supply store, but this product should remove ingrown hairs within several days and prevent future ingrown hairs. To prevent ingrown hairs in the future, you should moisturize and exfoliate the vaginal skin prior to shaving (WARNING: DO NOT EXFOLIATE CURRENTLY INGROWN HAIRS. DOING SO WILL FURTHUR IRRITATE THE AREA) or use a shaving cream specifically designed for the "bikini line", which means vagina. Following these tips will likely remedy your problem, or if all else fails, let your pubes grow. Sure, a bald vagina is intriguing for a change, but some hair down there can be sexy too. Besides, bush is coming back. Hairy vaginas and Van Halen were both immensely popular in the '80s, and one of them is bound to make a comeback. Unfortunately, my money's not on Van Halen.

i dont have any diseases or anything right!?

I would say probably not, but that's something only you would know for sure. If you've been having unprotected sex, then there is always a possibility of having a disease, but from the way you described the itchy, red bumps on the "upper part" of your vagina (which I assume to be your mons pubis, which is Latin for pubic mound, or mons veneris as it may be called on females; this is the fleshy mound above your labia majora [outer vagina lips] and clitoris where the majority of your pubic hair grows [the "bush" itself]) it sounds as if it is most likely ingrown hairs. Is it on a part of your vagina you regularly shave?

yeah it is.
and i did the tweezers thing you told me to do.
i plucked the hairs that i saw growing from the bumps.
it has cleared up alot but theres still around 5. it kinda feels like its cleared up after i just took out those hairs.
and i have never had unprotected sex.

Try placing the warm cloth on there, you should notice improvement with the remaining hairs. Doctor's orders.

thank you very much!!!
its going away.
will this leave scarring though?

It shouldn't unless you REALLY dug in there with the tweezers. But, if it does, all scars fade, so I wouldn't worry over it.

I had the same problem and this helped so much, glad to know I'm not the only one who had this issue.

I have like a cut looking thing in the top of my actual vaginal area and towards the top I have two red bumpy pimple things that. Run and itch very badly