hi im 17 years old female and im now 27 weeks pregnant and have found out that i have a dislocated pelvic bone..very painfull..just windeing if anyone has had the same? and could tell me what they did?? please this could be a bog help lol
x x x

"What does your doctor say?" I can't imagine s/he hasn't discussed this with you and intervened if possilbe...were you told it was a stress fracture?? Ligaments that support the pelvic area can stretch during pregnancy, thus letting the pelvic girdle shift.

I'm not knowledgeable in the area of support garments/ implements in such a case...must be terribly uncomfortable along with a growing baby.

I hate to just guess...but thoughts of reflexology or some such alternative care to help with the pain without interfering with the pregnancy/baby/you come to mind.

I had a dislocated pubic bone with my third pregnancy 22 years ago.
i had relativley big babies and as my to last pregnancies were only 15 months apart I think my pubic bone hadn't quite recovered from my second birth. It was very painful to walk towards the end of the pregnancy but once my son was born the pain improved dramatically. Today still If I slip over eg. when I mop the floor I still feel a slight twinge in the area so I think there is always going to be a weakness there but I think it is quite common during pregnancies. Not much you can do except try to put your feet up. Hope this has helped answer your question.
Cathy