I am uncircumcised and i do retract my penis foreskin everyday during showers and clean the head of penis. Usually when i clean, i don't have erection and i can easily pull back foreskin behind glans. But when there is erection, it becomes hard to pull the foreskin behind glans and it hurts a little too. Some days due to my busy life, i skip out foreskin retraction during showers. If i don't do this retraction process for continuous 3 days, the foreskin hole becomes very small and even without erection its hard to retract the foreskin behind glans. I figured out that my foreskin hole closes quite fast. After conducting a fair amount of research on theinternet, i came across autocircumcision or permanent foreskin retraction. I am planning to keep my foreskin retracted behind the glans 24/7 everyday and night. By this method the foreskin will always stay behind glans and there will not be any scope for the foreskin hole to get smaller. Currently my foreskin can stay behind the glans during erection and also when there is no erection and it can stay there locked without affecting blood flow to my penis. 

But i am unsure of this method, its consequences and problems that i may have to face currently or in the future. Is it ok if i keep my foreskin retracted all the time? I know penis head will lose a little sensitivity and will dry up (as that of circumcised men). But i don't want my foreskin hole getting smaller always. Also i do not want to get circumcised. Kindly reply your views and also if you have been doing permanent foreskin retraction, share your experiences.

jamesdudd wrote:

Why don't you try stretching it?
I wouldn't want my glans permanently uncovered.
I like being able to keep it covered when not in use.

Your reply is truly appreciated. I have decided not to go for permanent foreskin retraction. Foreskin is there for a purpose and i should be respecting that. So will stick on to stretching exercises and will make sure that the foreskin hole does not get small. Thanks for your reply.

Even though i decided not to go on for permanent foreskin retraction, i had to. I couldnt do the stretching exercises for 1 whole week. The foreskin hole became so small that my pee was going out in very small stream. I had to do something about it. So now after decent stretching exercises, i can keep my foreskin locked behind the glans. I have decided i'll be going for permanent foreskin retraction. Its been 2 days now since I have been keeping my glans exposed. Will share my experience with you. 
First day was a mess. I could keep my foreskin behind glans all the time and it didnt automatically move over the glans. But due to extreme sensitivity, i found it hard to adjust. I wear V shaped briefs and my glans rubbed the brief all the time. Its an amazing experience. I got too many erections during the first day. Had to face too much precum oozing out. I enjoyed having my glans rubbing my underwear. Every uncircumcised men should try it. It feels so good and pleasurable. At the end of first day, i saw my foreskin swelling up. Its due to the inner side of foreskin not being exposed to air and rubbing cloths. I still kept my foreskin behind glans.
In the second day, i observed, the swelling had come down by a large extent. Glans had started drying up and the over sensitive issue has reduced a lot. It still feels amazing to have glans rubbing the underwear. 
Peeing is a very different experience from that of before. Its worth trying for all those uncircumcised around the world. 
Will keep replying to this post and will provide my experience of being circumcised and having glans exposed all the time.

I've been permanently retracted for over 30 years. I've had two wives, both of whom have just assumed I was circumcised. My doctor has also described me as 'circumcised' on the form when I've had the annual physical exam, and the ring that would normally be the end of the foreskin sort of looks like I have a circumcision scar, in about the same place. As for foreplay, l've had my wives, (and numerous girlfriends before and between marriages) to pay attention to my full length, to include the extended foreskin on my shaft, head and rim, not just the head, by putting my hand on theirs and showing them how to provide the right sensations. Foreskin has a lot of sensitivity not available when a guy gets a circumcision. Before I permanently retracted, the sensitivity issue was a major problem, and was one of the main reasons I chose permanent retraction. You do lose the extreme sensitivity, but you do NOT lose sexual sensitivity. Bottom line, you will simply have a much wider response range, and much more control. But I remember back to those sensations, and the intensity of touch on a previously covered head can be pretty intense, but it is also only for a few days.

When you first begin retracting, it may roll back often, and you may have to be persistent. Some who have done this seem to like using devices of one sort or another to keep it back. I didn't use any extra effort other than perseverance. Gradually, it stayed back, all on its own as my skin stretched to a new position, and now for many years has automatically rolled back to the 'circumcised' position when pulled forward as far as it will go. In my case, the skin has shrunk up some, so it will only go about half way now anyway when I'm flaccid (and hardly any at all once aroused), then immediately rolls back. The frenulum which connects the foreskin to the glans stretches quite a bit (about twice as long as it was originally), and eventually doesn't serve to pull the foreskin forward to cover the glans at all.

My advice is, don't bother with 'professional advice', because the only answer you're likely going to get is to get is 'get a circumcision'. If you want one, then go to the doctor and have it done. However, if you simply want to retract your foreskin, then it's yours to retract, just do it. Do be aware of any extreme tightness such that it cuts off blood flow, as that can be serious, but this is really pretty rare. Take your time, and let your foreskin stretch. It will probably take some time before you can say you're permanently retracted, so be patient. As for my thoughts on the subject, I am neither for nor against circumcision, and am neither an advocate for nor against permanent retraction. But what I can say is that I am extremely happy, and satisfied having made the decision I have made. Best of luck to all.

Do u get full sexual pleasure now?

Hi coachdb18,

I'm in the same boat as you. I've kept my foreskin permanently retracted for almost 25 years already.
Yes, it was very sensitive initially so sensitive that the glans got bruised easily when I masturbated. It even bled once. The sensitivity gradually disappeared after I kept it retracted for longer and longer periods.

After keeping it permanently retracted, hygiene doesn't seem to be the issue for me anymore as
smegma production is almost nil. I've even forgotten how it smells like now. I could still vividly remember the day when I succeeded in keeping the foreskin back when the last smegma dried up on the foreskin and the color changed from yellowish white to yellow brown.

As in your case, the foreskin would roll back initially and it won't stay retracted for long. It would roll back to cover the head in less than an hour. I succeeded only after 1 year of trying when I was 15 when the foreskin stayed permanently retracted behind the glans.

i have a question

i am uncircumcised of 30 years.my penis head is always remain uncovered both in erect and non erect form.if i cover my penis head by putting foreskin on it,, the foreskin come back automaticaly and my penis head become uncovered again.what is this situation?plez ans me who have information about it.i am so much confused.

The probable reason is that either your foreskin has shortened due to the onset of puberty or you were born with a short foreskin.

If you want to keep your penis head covered, then you need to stretch your foreskin to make it longer.

Pull your foreskin out away from your body, grab the tip in your fingers and tug on it. Do that as often as you can and soon your foreskin will start to stay in place over the head..

There is something else you can try that would give you better results than permanent retraction. It't a nasal speculum, available from medical supply houses. It was designed to keep a nostril open for medical procedure, and works like a tiny scissors jack. Insert it and screw it open just short of the pain point and gradually increase the amount you screw it open. Leaving it in for hours at a time, if comfortable, will give you relief soonor. Just don't make it so tight that it hurts. That could cause scar tissue, which is counterproductive.

I am uncircumcised 32 years old had my foreskin retracted since i was 14,  my three sons 9,14,16 are uncircumcised too.  when i met the wife she assumed i was circumcised for a while. initially i had no problem in retracting the skin, it did sometimes go back on its own for about a month or so. i wear speedos as my underwear which in the beginning helped keep the penis from rubbing on the material. infact improved the look of the "package". in ordinary underwear with the skin in place i used to get a horible smell when i got hot, after the first day having the skin retracted the smell was gone.

when my oldest turned 12 he got the same problem with the smell, i thought he was masturbating and not cleaning up well enough. but having a close chat, i got him interested in weaing nylon speedos and retracting the skin. he does like to swim a lot so this helped him in that. also after a day or so we noticed the lack of the smell. that was 4 years ago this week. he likes the way he looks in shorts and speedos so he is happy, he has a girlfriend (Not serious) and she loves the way he looks when they go to the beach or pool.

a similar thing happened to the middle son only he got the smell issue just after he started high school at 11, having gone though this twice once for myself and once with the oldest son i knew what to do and we got him to do the same as myself and his older brother. he struggled getting the skin to stay back at first but i encouraged him to keep re-adjusting the skin at home and for a time in the summer he would go about the house in just speedos so he could do this more easily he found this helped, some of his friends also retract the skin for similar reasons.

the youngest he sees his brothers in the shower or when they are getting dressed he asks me why they look different than he does, i was thinking of explaining this to him and getting him to experiment for himself and try retracting the skin. but the wife thinks he is too young at 9. but i am thinking he may try things for himself without us. he is very inquisitive.... he loves to swim with his brothers so now spends days at a time in speedos. i know he has one friend who was circumcised a few years ago. 

so if anyone can advise if you think 9 is too young for keeping the skin retracted i would appreciate your comments

Considering the fact that his older brothers are doing it and he swims with them, I'm surprised he hasn't learned all about that by now without you talking to him. I think it's high time you showed him what to do before he begins to feel like he's second rate in the family.

Seeing how you liked it yourself I'm surprised you didn't start them all, shortly after they were born. I have heard that if you start young enough the foreskin doesn't lengthen along with the penis so as you get older it's as if you are circumcised anyway, but without losing any of the good inner foreskin where the happy nerves are.

I think you're doing a fine job raising a family of boys who are comfortable learning about things from dad and who will be much better informed than most of their peers.

Thanks for the reply. i showed your response to the wife this afternoon and she now agrees we should have a talk with our youngest son. the boys got home from swimming at the lake about an hour ago so whilst the older two helped the wife with chores i took the youngest into the lounge and we had a little chat about what his brothers do with thier penis. he was a bit shy to begin with talking about it. but i showed him how to go on with pulling the skin back and he managed a full retraction without any pain. i suggested to him he keep checking the skin is still pushed back occasionally, i also suggested whilst there is just family in the house he go about the house in just his speedos like the middle son did at least this way he can see by the shape of his penis if the skin has moved back. he now seems happy and gone to play ball in the yard with his brothers. i suppose when they go back to the lake again after tea he will discuss it with his brothers.

i did have a word with the oldest asking him to keep an eye on him for a week or so, just in case of problems at night (they share a bathroom) . i will post back again after a week and give a progress update.