My mother is having a tumor removed next week. I don't know many of the medical terms for this, but I know it was likely caused by melanoma which spread to her lungs, spleen and brain. They say the brain tumor is likely easily removed and is not likely invading or attached to the tissue around it. She was very healthy otherwise before finding this. Does anybody know how long it might take before she can travel? Car travel vs. airplane?

I am 15 years old about to be 16 in April. I had a tumor removed in 2007.. It took me about 2 months to be completely well. I hope the best for her....

I had brain surgery 2 years ago I think?  I remember the surgery just not sure on when.  Anyways, I have been driving for quite a while.  If I remember right I was given the go-ahead, by my doctor, after 6 months.   But I keep it to a minimum.  I am grateful to be a stay at home mom to where I seldom have to drive.  Sometimes I lose focus under stress and get tired easily while driving.  There has been times I've pulled over to rest.