Well first of all i just want to ask if anybody noticed that their nipples leaked out white creamy fluid in early pregnancy? me and my husband have been trying to conceive for about 5 months, and this month ive noticed what looks like egg white coming out of my nipple... it only comes out when i squeeze, is that normal? im very confused and he is too... ive had other pregnancy symptoms too, such as being very moody!, nausea, bloated feeling,very tender breast, and a few more. Im not due my period untill 2 days, ive already took 2 tests and they was negative.. i guess i'll just wait untill my period is supposed to be due and then take another if it doesn't arrive, but if anyone has an answer to this please reply

thank you

keely

Mother of two here. I definitely had breast milk leakage from my boobs during pregnancy, but it happened much, much later, more towards the end of the second trimester or the beginning of the third, both times. I would actually be concerned about what you are describing, since boob leakage can be caused by hormonal issues or even more serious breast issues. I'd see a doctor because I have a family history of breast cancer, and I'd advise you the same. 

Since you do have other, more normal, early symptoms of being pregnant, it may be nothing and you could well be pregnant. If you are, still ask your doc about the breast discharge.

Hi-keely, well let me start with that sound like you and your husband have a large chance that you may not have to try any longer. The leaking from your breast when squeezed is one sign of pregnancy. I myself have experienced that 8 years ago and I now have a 8 year old son named Jaccob. Good luck to you both and God bless.(call your doctor :-D )

well i have to say that my breasts have been leaking for quite sometime now and i have neglected to take a pregnancy test afraid of the answer. i guess i should prolly do so but i didnt think my breast leaking would be a sign. thanks for the help

L-

I too have been having fluid come out of my right breast, and am having many symptoms of pregnancy. My period wouldn't be due for a couple more days, but I am also on depo. I got on it May 18th, and it's now June 12th. I was on depo once before and NEVER had any of these symptoms before. What could this be? Could I be pregnant?

Question what does it mean it milk only leaks out in one of ur beasts not the other one