can years of using smokeless tobacco cause shortness of breath, snoring,
and fatigue?

Yes, infact smokeless tobacoo causes many problems. Most problems that goes unreguarded is the fact that it can cause anxiety which could be related to ur problems.

I have been using for around 5 years and in the past year I have noticed anixety symptons. Nothing in my life is causing me stress, so I contribute it to dipping.

Same thing, 5 years usage.
Anxiety... first i thought that i have astma or something, i actually went and checked myself, no astma.

So if you are getting Anxiety, stop for some time. Let your body clean itself.

Hello there,

Like both posters above me have mentioned, the symptoms you are feeling are most likely anxiety. If you aren’t under any kind of stress than you should stop with smokeless tobacco at once. You will be doing yourself a big favor. If your condition doesn’t improve visit your doctor and run some tests.

It is possible that you will have to go to the therapy for anxiety. It is nothing complicated so don’t panic. Anyhow, keep us posted about your situation, and I hope that you will stop with this bad habit for good; you are aware how it affects your health. Good luck and keep us posted about further events.