this hasent happened before even though i dont smoke weed that often, but its been a couple days since i smoked and it still feels like theres a bubble in my throat all the time and sime times it feels like its hard to breath and i freak out... it feels especally worse when i lay down to go to sleep and stuff.

Guest wrote:

i think your developing anxiety.because of your breathing trouble.after smokinking cannabis thats the same thing that happening to me.i quit the habit to try and clear the problem.

haha thats so sad dude, couple of days n u got bubbles in ur throat... 

i was wondering if anyone could answer this. The same thing happened to me. I feel out of breath and everytime I take a deep breath I also have the bubble in throat feeling. Did it eventually go away. I've only had it for a day.

I'm a fairly casual weekend smoker and have been smoking for some time, but this is a first for me.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

haha thats so sad dude, couple of days n u got bubbles in ur throat... hahaahahahhahah that is so weak man, grow up ay.. [/quote
hello im began smoking weed when i waz 16 but i had da same problem i had to stop n take it in smaller quantitiez n when im smoking i don stay in a room i go hve fresh air
aiight

Hahaha you just can't smoke it ... if you can't take it in eat it .. meant to have a betterr affect

ive experienced the bubble feeling difficulty in breathing also before and esp when i lie down or when i am full or whenver i smoke cigarettes and it alarmed me i thought there was something terribly wrong with me. so i went to the doctor and he told me that i had reflux caused by gastritis (chronic inflammation in the lining of stomach) something to do with hyperacidity(excessive acid). the smoke or food intake that passes the esophagus goes back up to your throat (especially lying in bed position) causing the bubble feeling due to such infection. you must go to your doctor at once in my case he only gave me medicines to cure the infection because i went to him right away, which i had to take for 60 days and now the ill feelling is gone. if you dont have it checked soon can lead to ulcer and cause you a lot of money! weed may not be the root of the problem, but your stomach so have yourself checked up at your earliest convenience.

I havent smoked weed in years and yet I also have the bubble in my throat feeling. Weed has nothing to do with it. What a load of BS.

actually it does, weed causes acid buildup in your stomach, and the smoke open your passage way from the stomach to esophagus. I have the same problem, only it's worst, when i smoke my stomach gets hot and is in severe pain because of the acid buildup, and my spine feels as tho someone is tugging at it, its so painful, i dont know if it might be a warning sign that i have a tumor in my spine or something worst, has anyone heard of that. I used to smoke everyday, maybe 3 times a day for like 3 years, i only starting feeling this after i got gastritis. If anyone knows anything about these symptoms please let me know. It only happens when i smoke weed, and im SURE ITS BECAUSE OF THE WEED. but i really wanna start smoking again! so please let me know, thx in advanced

Sounds to me like you may have developed acid reflux aka GERD. I've got it, you might want to look into it.

I suffered terrible reactions to smoking pot x 2 years ago out of the blue. I have been tokeing for over 20 years & never felt anything like it. It became so bad that I gave up.

Then alsorts of other symptoms came along like belching, chest pain, heart palpitaions, tingling & numbness in arms & left hand, severe pain in back, stomach & ribs, diaorhea, nausea, migraines, visual disturbance, alchohol intolerance, light sensitivity, lump in throat trouble breathing & swallowing, coughing, snoty & the list goes on.

Turns out I have acid reflux. Have no idea why, but it has been a nightmare for x2 years, I have lost x 3 1/2 stone & completely changed my diet & drink alot more water

Dairy products, onions, tomatoes, spices,vinegar, lemon, garlic,alchohol, coffee & tea are all off the menu completely when possible.

Drink at least x 6 pints of water daily.

Eat at least x 2 hours before bed time.

Taking Lansoprazole every morning, prescribes by Doc

I am now in a better place with it all, but have not dared to start tokeing again, even though I really miss it sometimes. So my conclusion would be that you have acid reflux or an ulcer.

Don't worry too much there are thousands of people out here suffering the same problem, you are not alone & you can get better.

Get it checked by the Doc & good luck :-|

i been having weird chest pains , i don't smoke cigs, but i smoke lots of weed like 8ths every day. i have had to stop smoking weed because of this pain in my chest and just when i thought the pains had gone away i tried smoking a bong at first i was fine then i started getting the pain in my chest again i hope its somthing simple. i can feel this pain every time i breath my docter said its my chest muscle but after doing that bong im going back , im not the sort of person who turns down a smoke so i need to know whats wrong so i can fix this problem and get back into my smoking habit unless its the smoke doing the harm then i must stop.

Hello, u have the bubble in your throat because, u keep thinking about it, it has nothing to do with weed or smoking any type of drug/tobbacco.
So chill out, the only way to get rid of this bubble feeling is to stop thinking about it, i have just had it after smoking weed, adn the only reason i had it is because the only thing i was doing was thinking about my throat, once i stopped thinkging about it it went.
Its nothing serious and it can leave when ever u want it to, its up to you.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

haha thats so sad dude, couple of days n u got bubbles in ur throat... hahaahahahhahah that is so weak man, grow up ay..

okay your stupid lol
you cant control if you get anxiety or not sometimes it comes with time, sometimes not
after about 8 months of daily watever i could find anxiety finally hit me... i coincidentally had to go away and i noticed major paranoia but i was always a little anxious
then i had my panic attacks
i have been sober of everything since
it took me about 2 months to get rid of my panic attacks... worst sh*t ever

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Is there a way to get rid of the bubble?