I get this really frustrating breathing problem.. I feel like im not getting enough air... I will gasp and gasp until i get a deep satisfying breath but this feeling lasts all day and goes on for weeks...

I hate it and its really getting me down.. I do have alot of stress in my life and suffer with Anxiety...

Is this a part of anxiety? I have this problem on and off for 3 years... Ive tried all the deep breathing techs but honestly doesnt work i get more anxious while doing it..

Please help i really do feel like im going to have a break down..

hello tracey,   sorry to hear about your issues. i to have anxiety and have suffered for years but my doctor has it somewhat under control with medication but i still have as many as 3 bad panic attacks a day and i still struggle but its nothing compared to the way it was in the beginning. what it sounds like is that along with your anxiety that you are suffering from frquent panic attacks. once your anxiety gets this bad breathing exercises rarely work because your anxiety has all of your atteention. my anxiety is so bad that im on disability for it but it can get better and you can enjoy life. you need to talk to your doctor and tell them your symptoms and how you are suffering and im sure they can find a medication that fits you. severe anxiety usually takes some medication to get it under control. you are not alone their are millions of us who fight anxiety every day but its best not to try to deal with it alone. so talk to your dr. best wishes to you and good luck.