Hi, my father is addicted to marijuana for years. What can happen to him if he doesn’t stop to abuse marijuana?

Hi, the most important would be, if he could stop taking marijuana, as it is addictive. Psychological addiction is the most serious effect of marijuana abuse. Many artists work when they are under drug influence. Some people take it to have good time, when they go out. Many parents are drug, alcohol or gambling addicts, so, there are also groups which can help to have this problem solved. But, he will need support from the whole family to succeed in quitting drug abuse.

Marijuana, is not addictive it is habit forming, but not phyically addictive like tobacco, or herion. caffiene is more addicitve than pot!! There is a beautiful documentary on the subject its called the Union. YOU CAN WATCH IT ON NETFLIX IF YOU HAVE IT. marijuana is used medically to treat a number of illness example...high blood pressure, stress anixety, nausea, seizures, cronic pain, headaches. the list can go on and on. it is a natural plant, with nothing added to make it effective. I'd be more worried if your father was drinking alcohol, smoking cigerettes, or crack. the only bad thing with marijuana, is it makes you want to eat. this is a touchy subject, and I would really look into.