Hi,Im only 15 and i've been trying to figure out if its normal for when you get off your period and start to have Headaches,breathing problems,Stomach cramps, And my stomach gets hard. I also have panic attacks that comes at the most randomist times.
Ive never really had a doctors appointment.Im scared to find out if i'ma find out im going to die or I have a cancer.Really bad things to think of eh?.
If you reply it would help me alot without having to worry to much. :$

It is absolutly normal to have these you have nothing to worry about.

I know this was posted a while ago, but I know how terrible it must have been for you at that time. As poster before me said, these symptoms really are something that happens to almost all girls, but I definitely understand why you were so worried, considering that it all combined with panic attacks :( I struggled with anxiety for years and tried almost every way to fight it, from medication to relaxation therapies and I hope you managed to find some way to fight these problems. Anxiety is what makes you always think of the worst options even when there are no reasons, but after all these years, I can definitely tell you that it can be beat. Hope you are better now!