I have been having these weird anxiety breathing problems. They started a year ago when I was in a walk to my friends I have to fly a plane soon and I need help desparetly!!!!!

Explain more!!!! Did you wheeze, cough a lot, or felt like you were going to pass out? You might have asthma , but from your info  it was very vauge. Please respond if you want help.

I wasnt coughing or wheezing I felt drowzie and dizzie it was also very hot out but that is not a contributing factor. It also happens when Iam nervous about something

I agree that you need to give more information. Based on the little info that you gave, the first thing coming to mind is that you suffer from a mild anxiety disorder, possibly leading to hyperventilation. It may feel threatening, but is mainly a mind process. You are anxious about your breathing, not getting enough air. Therefore you will focus your mind on your breathing, you try to breath the right way and are worried that you are not doing it right. This focussing can make you even more anxious as you are trying to influence a process that your body is perfectly capable of managing on its own, as it is an autonomous function of your brain. You will get into a so called vicious circle. If severe, this will lead to faster breathing and the feeling you are going to pass out.

As you post this in the 'cannabis addiction' section, I suppose you are using cannabis. Please stop that, because it tends to aggrevate your anxiety. Seriously, do not underestimate this.

Anyway, I suggest you go see a physician to rule out other causes like asthma. He or she can also help you with the anxiety if that is indeed the cause. Nothing to be ashamed about, lots of people have anxiety problems. Often they diminish or dissappear when you learn how to manage it.
Good luck to you.

hmmm I would just go to a doctor so they can determine your issue . I don' t think it was athma though. And no, just because it is hot out DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN HAVE A HARD TIME BREATHING. Humidity can make asthma worse.

Whats cannabis?? Thanks though ... Finally someone with a different answer

Sorry I didn't mean to put this In the cannabis section I don't smoke

I agree that you need to give more information. Based on the little info that you gave, the first thing coming to mind is that you suffer from a mild anxiety disorder, possibly leading to hyperventilation. It may feel threatening, but is mainly a mind process. You are anxious about your breathing, not getting enough air. Therefore you will focus your mind on your breathing, you try to breath the right way and are worried that you are not doing it right. This focussing can make you even more anxious as you are trying to influence a process that your body is perfectly capable of managing on its own, as it is an autonomous function of your brain. You will get into a so called vicious circle. If severe, this will lead to faster breathing and the feeling you are going to pass out. As you post this in the 'cannabis addiction' section, I suppose you are using cannabis. Please stop that, because it tends to aggrevate your anxiety. Seriously, do not underestimate this.Anyway, I suggest you go see a physician to rule out other causes like asthma. He or she can also help you with the anxiety if that is indeed the cause. Nothing to be ashamed about, lots of people have anxiety problems. Often they diminish or dissappear when you learn how to manage it.Good luck to you.

Ooops, something went wrong.... please ignore...

Did you recognize yourself in what I described? The nervousness you talked about further points in the direction of an anxiety driven problem. I am just someone who happens to know some things about anxiety and symptoms that can occur. So do see a doctor first to rule out other possible causes. As you tend to give litte information, try to write down what you felt physically and mentally in two or three situations in which you had breathing problems. This way your doctor can quickly get an idea about what may be bothering you...
best wishes