A friend and I had sex and the condom broke, we did not know until afterward and we where cleaning up. She is on the pill, and the next day she got the morning after pill just to be safe. What are the chances of her becoming pregnant while on the pill and coupled with the morning after pill. I am worried because this was 2 weeks ago and today she has been sick all day to her stomach and her doctor is not sure what it is. Could it be morning sickness? Just gettin paranoid while im waiting 2 more weeks for her to get her period. Any help is appriecated!

Morning sickness id not somehting that a woman would experience until she was 5 weeks pregnant.... SHE would be way to early to experience morning sickness....

The morning after pill and birth control pills can cause nausea, ESPECIALLY when used together!

SHE HAS A SUPER LOW chance of pregnancy!! With ONLY BIRTH CONTROL PILLS she has a 98% chance of NOT getting pregnant. Taking the morning after pill was not necessary, but it does give an extra sense of security, which I understand is important.