I have a very ugly, visible pores on my face, most of them on my cheeks. I tried using some facial masks, but now my face look worse then ever and I always have to put on some make-up. It only fills them with dirt and oil. Is there a way to get rid of those pores, or to make them smaller? Is there anything that I can do at all?

I`ve tried also all sorts of facial masks and toners – they can help you, but not permanently. When you clean your pores, they seem smaller and closed, but when full of oil they appear enlarged. So, you can`t even pemanently change their size. The pore size is hereditary, and you can`t just get rid of them. Of course, there are products that can help your pores look smaller and not so visible. Only temporary, but better than nothing. Try using some clay facial masks, once or twice a week. Wash your face with ordinary water frequently. Use toners to keep you face clean – remove all the make-up before bed.

I used to have the same problem. Mine were HUGE. The best thing you can do is stop wearing make up for a while. scary knw, but it will work wonders. Also, find a good moisterizer. I used to have oily skin as well as the large pores and I thought it would worsen my condition but a friend recomentded trying it and it was the answer to my parayers. I use Garnier skin renew, but of course, everyone's skin is different so try a few and hopefully one will help. good luck!

UGH, I know how you feel. What a pain in the ***. Large pores are caused by sebaceous gland producing too much oil and it has stretched the pore. There is nothing you can do despite what cream and potions companies try to sell you. I've tried then all! Do EXFOLIATE, use a good astringent containing glycolic and salicylic acid and use a good matifying moisturizer. I use Lancome and have had great success. Oh...did I say EXFOLIATE?

You can opt for laser and expensive treatments I know have worked for people well.

Good luck! :) And EXFOLIATE! lol

well i am not wasting my time in make up i am only using face thin tool which help to make face smaller without make up.

According to my doctor there is one way try nose right tool for make your nose smaller permanent without makeup .

Get your chap-stick moisturizer. With the edge of tweezers scrap a tiny bit of chap-stick. Angle flat the tweezer and gently press in the chap-stick. flatten the chap-stick with the flat part of the tweezer. The big pore should disappear.

All I say say is Huh??

Face thin tool is great This product is designed to help slim the face. I bought it to tighten my face instead and it did just that after the first time. It really worked my facial muscles in this area and made the smile lines less that day as my muscles underneath plumped up. My lower cheek tissue is even firmer to the touch. You can really feel it working, it has the right pressure. Be sure to put a little vaseline in the corners of your mouth when using as this can become a tender area after 150 squeezes. Excellent price. Is a bit noisy with a click click as you work it.

Tweezers?! Have you tried using Redefine from Rodan + Fields? It helps reduce pore size. My friend introduced me to it.

Hi,  cleanse your face regularly to keep your pore smaller. Apply  non comedogenic moisturizer and wear a sunscreen to reduce dryness of skin. Exfoliate your skin weekly to keep pore unclogged. Avoid  touching of hands  to face to avoid infection. Use of retinol based creams .chemical peeling and laser treatment can be effective in reduction of pore size.