hi im a 14 year old teenager (girl) and i suffer with spider veins and broken capillaries on my face! :( i have 1 big spider vein on the left side on my cheek and i have had it for about 2 years! recently i have begun to notice small broken capillaries appearing all over my face (mainly next to my mouth on both sides) ! i dont know if it is due to my hormones because of puberty?!? i have recently started my period so i dont know if it is something to do with that?!? i get depressed about them every day because my face is all red and i dont see any other girl in my school who has this! i envy girls with perfect skin:( i have tried laser treatment and it has got rid of some smaller spider veins but not the big one and they always seem to be coming back! i do take care of my skin and i massage it in the mornings and evenings because apparently it helps the blood circulation? i really want them all to disappear and never come back:'( sometimes i break down crying and i know im being stupid and overreacting but i just seriously cant bare it anymore! i want to look pretty without makeup like loads of other girls but im not:( i only wear makeup on special occasions or when im going out (i dont go out a lot) does anyone know anything that could help me or am i ff-ed and just gonna have to live with this ?! please help me !! im desperate :(

hi im a 13 yr old and i may not have had spider veins but i understand you. I would reccomend doctors or of you are very worried or if it gets really bad probably a check-up with a skin care specialist or if it gets painful maybe at a certain mesure go to the hospital. But hope you get better.

thank you for replying! i think it is due to my hormones or something ! it cant be because of the sun because i put suncream on every day amd they still get worse! it doesnt hurt me but it just makes me feel really ugly! i might consider going to a dermatolagist and see if they can help but i think for now i just have to deal with it until im older!

now 15 and still have these bloody capillaries has anyone out there have anything to get rid of them? im literally dying of depression its ruining my life help me anyone?! 

Ok soo I am french and I have fair skin.....I have broken callpries under my eyes, and you know what ? I get compliments on them because they are so different. Embrass yourself and love what you got not what you don't go. Depression is not smothing to joke about. I highly doubt this is ruining your life. Think about the people that have war burns, and scars from a operation that went bad. Broken callpries is nothing, you are over thinking the situation. I am 13 and all I do is cover it up with a (tiny ) bit of green concelear. Then BOOM its gone. I also have a freckle in my eye, and I love it. People say that having a couple imperfections makes a girl beautiful! So love it gurl!

I completely understand your aggravation with this, I was hit with broken capillaries on my nose when I was 14, along with intense rosacea redness all over my nose and dermatitis as well, I literally won the acne lottery and I felt depressed for years because of it, exactly like you are. As soon as I could afford it I started getting laser skin treatments which is the most proven effective means of treatment for this. It is by no means an Instant quick fix though. I am now 27 and just over 10 years later and 20-25 laser treatments later I now have my chronic skin conditions under control to the point where there are only a few scrappy vessels left visible and the redness has reduced by at least 80-85%. you can imagine my elation when after about 7 years of treatment my rosacea & co was finally getting its arse kicked. it has been expensive (between $100-$200 for each 15 minute sessions so thats at least over $3000) but ultimately worth it for me. through my research online, only with the lasers can broken capillaries been treated.
but just for maintaining skin other than laser there are some specialised sunscreens with increased zinc out there which serve as moisturisers as well, go see a dermatologist who works with laser, they will have decent products, they also have makeup foundations that are made to conceal blemishes. There is also one product I have been using, I think of it as coolant for inflammed skin but also conceals redness quite well, its Revitol Rosacea Cream and you can find it online easy enough, its mid price range. for something dirt cheap that has worked well, pick up some over the counter baby cream and leave it on over night and I cannot stress enough the importance of BLUEBERRIES in controlling blemished and overall acne. they are literally a super food of the gods and my typical acne spots have been reduced dramatically 95% in just a few short weeks of chowing blueberries. all the best & soldier on :)

Did you experience any facial fat loss when you got the laser treatments?

Any bad effects from the laser ?