Hi, I`m 25 and have a very sensitive skin. Recently I`ve noticed some tiny red lines on my cheeks and nose, looking like some sort of scratch marks or red veins. The red lines are not itchy but look ugly and don`t know what to do. Is there any kind of a cream to get rod of those red lines? I heard something about a laser surgery, but it sounds scary. I`m pregnant and maybe that could be the cause of the red lines on my face?

Hi, not sure if that is what you have, but my sister when she was pregnant got those red, spider veins. Red lines become especially noticeable in pregnancy – the hormones and more circulating blood and the walls of veins are getting thin. She still has those lines, unfortunately. But, they won`t cause you any other problem, they just look bad. My sister is using make-up to cover them and you really can`t see tiny red lines on her face, when all covered with powder. Some say that Vitamins C and E will can help strengthen capillaries and to repair broken.