i had sex on the w/e, it went for a long time and was abit painful for me at times, as it was a bit rough, pretty much two days after this, i got a brown discharge that hasnt gone away, im on the pill and am still taking it for another week or two before im supposed to get my period. im thinking it may just be becuase it was rough, but i dont know. we used a condom for the most part, except for towards the end, but he pulled out all the way. it is possible that he may have an std. i get really bad cramps with the dicharge, its like my period. but dark brown in colour, and a bad odor.
please help me! its gross.
thanks

I have been experiencing the same symptoms as you after having sex with a new guy just a week ago. I actually ended up starting my period yesterday, even though I am on the pill and am not supposed to start for another week. I created a post about my situation, and someone replied that the bleeding is probably from the tearing of tissues, and that you should see a gyno to be tested for STDs, even though the symptoms of STDs would not surface so soon. I am going to call my gyno on Monday and make an appointment to get tested anyway. Hope this helps ;-)