My boyfriend and I, just had sex for the first time. With this first time I lost my virginity. Im worried about getting pg. We did used a condom and nothing broke, so I know thats good. But know I have this whitish dischargr, what is that? I was also wondering "does your period cycle change" after having sex for the first time? ? Help please.

i lost my virignity yesterday and today im having a brownish vaginal discharge and noticed my fluids taste sour, is that normal? im super owrried about having a infection?
we used a condom and nothing borke etcetc and we didnt ahve intercourse for a long long time so idk, im worried about ebign pg, my period ended 3 days before we had sex s i wasnt ovulating
what do u guys think?

White discharge after having sex is normal, and brownish discharge right as you are ending your period is normal. I doubt you are pregnant but if you are worried take a pregnancy test.

So... I lost my virginity and I've Been bleeding ever since. it was about two months ago, we didn't use protection though but obviously, i'm not prego. HELP?!?!?!

Guest wrote:

what do u guys think? [/[b]am having the same exact probelm!!!! and but i will get my period in the coming three days...is it ok to have a brownish vaginal discharge?][/b]