Recently two tiny spots have appeared on the left side of my Penis shaft close to the head. They are completely flat and red and almost look like burns but won't go away. Also I get an irritation sensation on the right side every now and again (slight burning feeling) it doesn't last long and isn't intense. Finally sometimes the skin on the top part of my penis will seem to look a little darker or a little more red. Any suggestions what this may be?

It sounds like an std. I hate to be so blunt about it, but if it is causing irritation, it's not a good sign. Go to your doctor. Signs of stds can also come and go so just because it may go away doesn't mean you don't have something. I'm sorry about the bad luck :-/

The skin that gets irritated has zero signs like no redness or anything... I haven't had unprotected vaginal sex. I have had unprotected oral once about 2 months ago.. I do have psoriasis which I thought it may be..

Well even unprotected oral can be risky for certain things, but if you have psoriasis then you have a less likely chance of std, and better chance of just a normal flare up, but it's still a good idea to get it looked at.