For a few months now I've noticed a small cluster of shiny spots on the head of my penis. I was diagnosed with mono in the beginning of August and I also had unprotected sex once a few days before I came down with mono I am fairly certain the person I had intercourse with was STD free. I do not recall exactly when I noticed the spots on my penis. For the most part I've ignored them because they do not itch and have not discharged any fluid to my knowledge. Could this be herpes or some other STD? Like I said I've pretty much ignored them because they really don't look that abnormal unless looked at closely.

Any ideas on what this might be?

Oh a side note when i pee every now and then I get the split stream. I know that's a sympton for something correct?

if u had unprotected sex i would get urself checked again in about three weeks it could be something chin up son

Mono is a strain of the herpes virus. Although it is not related directly, having Mono can cause an outbreak if you are infected with herpes. You should get checked immediately.