Okay, so I'm 15 years old, and for the past month I've been having continuous brown, smelly discharge...there's no pain or itching otherwise. The amount of the discharge fluctuates but it doesn't ever completely stop. I'm not on birth control or anything, and am still a virgin. Any ideas as to what it could be??

I would suggest a doctor's visit just to be sure, towards the end of our menstrual cycle we sometimes have a darker colored discharge and blood.  However, a smell accompanying a discharge might indicate a bacterial infection.  Our bodies have good and back bacteria, when it get's out of balance we can get yeast or bacterial infections.  Do not be mislead, you can be very clean and still get a bacterial infection.  The doctor will tell you the same thing I am going to tell you, do NOT use douches ever, they mess up the PH balance.  Do not over use perfumed soaps and lotions and don't take too many bubble baths.  This increases your chances of infections.  Feminine deodorant sprays as well are (in my opinion) not a good idea. You can ask the Pharmacist is they have medication to treat Bacterial Infections, use as directed.