Can anybody here tell me if buccal fat removal is a better choice for puffy cheeks. I'm a normal weight male but have very puffy cheeks I want to get rid of. Is the removal of cheek fat pockets via an incision within the mouth better choice than lipo of the face? Also, is there any danger of unsymetitry or potential facial nerve damage? Thanks for all info.

Buccal fat removal is useful for more definition of the central face, just near the cheekbones. I’ve never seen facial nerve injury or asymmetry from that procedure so I think it is safe from that point of view. I think that the only risk you should consider is improvement after the procedure meaning will the procedure produce results you want. On the other hand, liposuction of the face is performed by many surgeons, but I personally do favor this procedure because it has the risk of rippling and irregularity that can be difficult or even impossible to correct.

I have had the procedure to remove Buccal fat from my cheeks (I am a healthy male in my mid 30s')
Straight after the procedure (the Dr came very highly recommended) I was suprised as I didnt even see any swelling but neverthless took two weeks to stay at home on a fot diet for 10 days. (I still refrain from nuts or anything really crunchy). After the op - the doc said the op went ok. I did take pains to ask him to take as much buccal fat out as possible.
Im very concerned now as there is honestly no difference beteween my face a month ago and it now. In fact to be honest my face looks even fuller.
i have no real pain (and have finished the painkillers) and also have carefully used a good mouthwash every day *twice daily*.
The documentation I got said it would be 3-4 months before I saw the full results - but the sectretary did agree that at least I WOULD see some change over a month.
At the moment I would really appreciate hearing any stories -I still have the stitches inside my mouth (I was told they'd be dissolvable) and am starting to think I;ve wasted over 6000 dollars...
Any comments/suggestions ??

thanks

Mark

HI! so did you find a difference after the surgery? better results? im thinking of getting it done too im 27 years old, female, asian...so i reallly hope it will look good on me. only problem is im from saskatoon (in canada) so if they dont do it here i'll have to travel 5 hours to the BIGGer , brighter and better city lol

Hi, I had buccal fat removal a month ago as well and am not seeing the results I was hoping for. I told my doctor several times "please take out as much as possible!". Just wondering if youre noticing a bigger difference now that its been a while longer. thanks

Hey everyone. I am a female 27 yr old. I had the buccal fat removal 6 months ago. The swelling was really really bad for me, like i'd had my wisdom teeth out. It took a good week to go down. To be honest the results arent massive and I think most expect it to be with this procedure. I can see a more defined cheek(s) when i clench my jaw together and some of the intial chubbyness has gone. It is more defined than before I had the procedure but other people can't tell any difference. I'm trying to los some weight which I think will help too. My advice is if your looking for dramatic results this is not the procedure for you, bucall fat removal will give a slight definement of the cheeks xx

Hello; You should try meditation and stop this bad habit. If you want to something more please visit this site. -------------------------------------------- [URL=http://www.ezdia.com/epad/dengue-hemorrhagic-fever/617/] DENGUE HEMORRHAGIC FEVER [/http://www.ezdia.com/epad/dengue-hemorrhagic-fever/617/] i can understand your problem but you want to more about it please click this site.

I tried many counter product and changed my life style.nothing helped me to reduce my buccal fat.i fond face thin tool to size my face.it worked better.Facial fat is reducing day by day.i used face thin tool every day before bed as described.we should follow the directions carefully to get the good result.all the best guys .