Hi frnds,
My body is fully in nice shape.
The exception is my face with full cheeks and all that makes me look thick.
Could you pls suggest me all the EXERCISE that would help me to remove that fat as I dont believe on surgeries or any doses.

CHEEKS
Have a relaxed smile with your lips closed and then suck in your cheeks toward and on to your teeth. Hold this for 10 counts, relax and repeat 10 times.
Look in a mirror while doing this exercise. Pout your top lip, turning the corners of your lips upwards and move your cheek muscles towards your eyes. You should at this stage try to get your top lip touching your nose. Keep in this position for 10 counts, relax and repeat 5 times.
Look in a mirror while doing this exercise. Smile a wide as possible - while keeping your lips closed and your mouth corners turned up. Try to make your mouth corners touch your ears. Next, wrinkle your nose and see your cheek muscle move upwards and feel these muscles work. Keep for 5 counts, relax and repeat 10 times.
Keep your teeth and lips closed and blow air under your top lip and keep it there for 10 counts, then move the air to your left cheek side, hold for 10, to your lower lip, hold for 10 and then to your right cheek side while holding it for a count of 10. Repeat 5 times.