Hi there! I couldn’t find face and necklift forums , so I will just place my post here. I have been thinking about having face and neck lift done, and I am interested in price, and the procedure itself. Thx for the info!!!

Hi there! Face lift cost ranges from £4,000-£8,000, and neck lift from 3,500-£4,000. The procedure takes from 3 to 5 hours and the results may last up to 10 years. The most important thing before having a lift is choosing a qualified surgeon. Before the surgery starts, you will get a general anesthetic. During the facelift, incisions are made along the hairline, beginning with the temple and going round, behind each ear. The surgeon pulls the facial skin up and back. Sometimes underlying tissue is repositioned, and fat removed from under the chin with liposuction. Facelifts are sometimes performed using an endoscope, which does not leave scars.
For a neck lift, incisions are made behind or under the ear and skin is lifted into place. Fat and muscle may also be removed from the neck. The first couple of days following surgery are the worse. There may be pain and swelling, bruising, and numbness. After 10 to 14 days, a person can go back to their routines.

The key is getting your surgery done ideally by a Face Specialist, Dr. Shurgaya is a facial nerve specilist, one of a handful in the world.

She works in Moscow and Tbilisi, Georgia, the costs will be lower than getting it done in UK, even with the travel expenses. It's like a medical holiday, you go away, see the city and get a top notch SMAS (3D) facelift done by a PhD, M.D. who specializes only in face and neck surgeries and nothing else!

Good luck! :-| :-P

I'm sure we are all in the same boat. Well, actually, I'm pretty sure ALL woman our age are probably in the boat with us. :) If you don't mind me asking, what was the exact type of face lift procedure that you are looking into? I know it probably sounds so funny but every time I look in the mirror it's like I aged another month. I have gone back and forth between looking into the non-invasive techniques like the 
 ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***  and an actual facelift. I wouldn't do anything without doing a ton of research on it. So, in order for me to get serious, I need some information. Thanks!

What about pain? Does it hurt after the operation? I looked through many reviews (http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/plastic-surgery.html), and many patients say they had quite difficult rehabilitation. What would you say?