Hi. I am considering chin fat removal. I don`t know much about facial liposuction. Is there anybody with experience who could tell me more?

Hi. Facial liposuction is the removal of fat from under the chin. Some people request a chin implant to complete their new look. To have such a procedure, you have to be in a good health. You are not a good candidate for chin fat removal if you have any active disease or condition. You also have to be realistic with your expectations. Good candidates are emotionally stable persons. The procedure takes about 45 min to perform. Your neck and lower face will be swollen for first 3 days. The bruising is also normal. It will go away. Complications of chin fat removal include allergic reaction (to the anesthetic), asymmetry, hematoma, lumpiness and mottling. Numbness is also possible.