I am a 38 year old woman. In January 2012 Dr. Jacono performed multiple procedures to rejuvenate my face. I spent almost a year and many hundreds of dollars on consultations with other surgeons before finding Dr. Jacono. I had 2 consultations with him before the surgery and was in regular contact with his office manager. I took pictures of my face and digitally altered the images in photoshop to show dr.Jacono my ideal results (I'm pretty good with photoshop). I am now 3 months post op and very happy with the results. It is exactly what I was hoping for. Here is a quick summary:
Rhinoplasty: Jacono re-sculpted bulbous tip, shorted over projected nose, reduced nostrils. Breathing is fine, scar is invisible at 3 months.
Lower bleph: I had prominent bags under my eyes. After 2 years of fillers, the bags looked even worse because of the side effects (tyndall effect). Most doctors who perform lower blephs will scoop out fat and leave your eyes with a hollow look. Jacono went in and repositioned the fat so that I now have a smooth and full transition from lower eye-lid to upper cheek. Not all doctors who reposition fat can do it successfully. I was shown many examples of other patients who had this done. Jacono makes sure to take enough fat (from deeper in the orbit I believe) and secures it firmly over the lower orbital bone. He also did a subtle skin pinch to get rid of some excess skin. It is a dramatic difference. My eyes look better than when I was 25. I no longer have a 'negative vector' (sunken upper cheek).
Fat transfer: Jacono filled my upper cheeks and temples with fat, but did it in a conservative way. He is very aware of the dangers of overfilling. At 3 months it looks like the fat took hold and I now have a heart shaped face. No bumps, no lumps.
Facelift: I may be a little young for a facelift, but it made the most sense in my case. After losing a significant amount of weight my skin and underlying fat/muscle had dropped to the lower part of my face. He went in using a deep plane technique that repositions the deeper tissues. There is no tension on the skin whatsoever. He basically lifted the foundation while leaving the top layers supple and smooth. The scars are almost invisible on my temples. The ones behind my ears continue to improve and the line is very thin, very well stitched.  

The result of all these combined procedures is a harmonious and rejuvenated face. I look 9 years younger and more beautiful. The recovery was fine, and I was very careful to follow every single instruction to the letter. This makes a big difference. I also stopped drinking alcohol and ate very healthy for a month before the surgery.

I did not go into this surgery lightly. And one does need to have the emotional strength to deal with the recovery. You have to wait several weeks to see the final result and in fact my face is still going through some subtle changes mainly to do with residual swelling. 
My advice to anyone considering plastic surgery is to do your homework and ask lots of questions. Jacono did not try to steer me into procedures the way other surgeons did. He took a careful analysis of my face and we came to a conclusion together. I also adore his staff. He has a great team around him. 

I can share pictures if you contact me privately.

hello doctor, I want to know if the nose specialist repair the obstructions in the inside? 

I am sorry for your awful experience. Obviously I can only write about my experience. I would like to add that I saw dozens of before and after pictures in his office during my pre-op meetings. I did see many, many midface lifts he performed. I was actually debating between getting a midface or a traditional lift. I decided on a facelift because my jowls were already coming in and I would be back in 4 years if I went with the midface lift. I saw more before and after pictures than with any other surgeon. I interviewed 5 surgeons. This was not an impulsive decision. There is risk with any surgery, but in general plastic surgery is very safe. Statistically speaking, what happened to you is extremely rare. (I realize pointing out this fact does not help your suffering).

I agree, Llewellyn. I think there are a lot of posts online that are false - written by employees. Also, doctors have services which scour these websites and eliminate bad information. It will be interesting to see if yours remains.

I think that good idea is to use a learned doctor who speaks Spanish. Communication is super-important. Most importantly,  is better not to have surgery !!!! Even the best doctor can ruin your face.

rare? I think not. I think that bad results are the norm - walk down any street in LA! Look at most stars - they paid big bucks and got the best doctors. The norm is bad results.

Also, looking at pictures from the doctor himself is not a good way to choose. Yes, that is important, but is he going to show you pictures of the people he messed up? They are scheisters and salesmen, not doctors. Doctors *first* do no harm.

Bad aesthetic results are not rare, mainly because people go too far with procedures. What IS extremely rare (and what I was referring to) are complications like nerve damage. The statistics for midface/facelift are around 1%.
I was adamant during my pre op meetings that I wanted something natural looking. In fact I insisted on seeing examples of work in which the patient explicitly asked for very subtle tweaks and I was shown such examples. For me it comes down to communication. You are dealing with very specific, highly personal aesthetic desicions and preparation is key. Otherwise the surgeon is left to his own devices and his aesthetic may not match yours.

I have posted pictures of my results on real self. Do a search for Jacono "fat transfer, facelift, lower bleph" and you can see my pictures.

would you share pictures with me? I can send you my email address.

I would like to speak with you privately... can you email me your contact info?

Getting this surgery is the biggest regret of my life. I had surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. During my consultation, I expressed I did not want my almond shaped eyes to change. Dr. Jacono promised me that they wouldn't and that I would have no scarring. The outcome was horrific!I had huge round eyes, like saucers, with scarring above and below both eyes. He placed the incisions well above the natural crease of my eyes and flared them up to my eyebrows. This was extremely visible even a year after surgery. He left scars under my eyes that makeup cannot cover.This incompetent doctor left fat pads in the corner of my eyes; he never removed them which was part of the surgery.  My eyes were no longer symmetrical. One eye was pulled down at the corner; this made my eye look "sad."It was pulled so much that I couldn't keep the water out of my eye in the shower. I went to two other plastic surgeons for second opinions. They agreed his work was really bad. One doctor thought the scarring left behind was "Peculiar." The doctor couldn't understand why Jacono left the fat pads in the corner of my eyes. He wanted to pick up my pulled eye to make it look natural.All I wanted was to feel refreshed. Instead, I felt a lot of pain after surgery that lasted a long time.

I wish I chose a doctor that was recommended to me by someone I knew. Instead, I read Jacono's advertisement and saw that he called himself, "The Redo Doctor." This is true, I had to get my eyes redone by another plastic surgeon that came highly recommended to me by someone I know. I found that Dr. Jacono says anything you want to hear just to get your money. If you are dissatisfied after surgery, well now you're dealing with a different doctor. One that truly doesn't care about his patients, just his pockets. I would never recommend this Dr. Jacono to anyone. I learned my lesson, never chose a doctor that needs to advertise. Choose one that comes highly recommended by real people. The surgeon that fixed Jacono's botched job was able to cut out most of my scars and give me my almond shaped eyes back. In my honest opinion, Dr. Jacono is the worst plastic surgeon out there.

Dr Jacono destroyed my face! He is the worst!!! 

Why would anyone have surgery with Andrew Jacono with so many BAD reviews. it is as simple as that. From my own personal experience, I would stay away. If I had read these reviews a couple of years ago, I would not have even considered him. Find someone else.

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how it's going to play out. You'll make an appointment with Dr. Jacono and you will believe everything he has to say. All of his lies; what a great doctor he is and everything. You will pay his outrageous price, you are thinking he must be good if he charges so much money. (One of your many mistakes) Now you won't see him again until you are operated on. Now you are really going to pay. You had no clue this was going to happen to you (Unless you are reading this, then you should have known better) You are going to despise the way you look and he's going to tell you that you look amazing. Now you are stuck. Not only did you pay for this botched job, but if you are smart you will pay more and go to another doctor to try and correct what has been done to you. Good luck with that because chances are you can't be fixed. Even if you find a doctor that is willing to operate, you will never be the same. You will wish you never chose him as your doctor, but you're still stuck. In the process, you will be paying to see a Psychiatrist and Therapist. You have never seen them before, you will start now. You are going to spend money on antidepressants and anxiety medication because you are so distraught. You are going to hate yourself and you are going to avoid mirrors. Now you are going to spend even more money buying designer sunglasses and hats because you dare not leave the house without them. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that you will save money on social events. You are never going to want to leave the house or go out to events with family and friends. So you will save there. There are many, many wonderful doctors out there. Unfortunately, Dr. Jacono is definitely not one of them. Good luck!