I do not want to live any more with any complex. I decided to stop my bad thinking about myself with rhinoplasty and buccal fat removal. I saw that in one magazine, and I definitely want to do it. Before this step, I would like to hear something about these two procedures. It is not I am afraid, but I want to be prepared for everything.

I can agree with the fact that many times facial harmony can be achieved with simply a jaw enhancement procedure. However, sometimes it is not even your jaw at all; other times other procedures may help you to achieve a more balanced profile. If you think buccal fat extraction, or rhinoplasty might help you to have better life, then definitely you should decide to this step. About buccal fat removing, which is usually pronounced BUCK-ull, like a belt buckle, is the procedure to remove the fat pads that augment the lower cheeks. The problems you will notice when purse your lips to whistle. Then, you will usually notice a more chiseled, hollow look. Buccal fat removal is also a procedure, which is often sought to remedy chipmunk cheeks. About rhinoplasty, I can tell you this is the surgery of the nose to define, reshape or create symmetry. Nose is the center of attention on out face, so I think whole look could be improved with rhinoplasty. The fact is that this procedure is a very delicate and difficult operation. You should not rush into this surgery without fully preparing yourself, emotionally and mentally for it. Moreover, not all surgeons are capable of giving you wonderful nasal results, so I hope your surgeon will achieve results you wanted.

I have had the procedure to remove Buccal fat from my cheeks (I am a healthy male in my mid 30s')
Straight after the procedure (the Dr came very highly recommended) I was suprised as I didnt even see any swelling but neverthless took two weeks to stay at home on a fot diet for 10 days. (I still refrain from nuts or anything really crunchy). After the op - the doc said the op went ok. I did take pains to ask him to take as much buccal fat out as possible.
Im very concerned now as there is honestly no difference beteween my face a month ago and it now. In fact to be honest my face looks even fuller.
i have no real pain (and have finished the painkillers) and also have carefully used a good mouthwash every day *twice daily*.
The documentation I got said it would be 3-4 months before I saw the full results - but the sectretary did agree that at least I WOULD see some change over a month.
At the moment I would really appreciate hearing any stories -I still have the stitches inside my mouth (I was told they'd be dissolvable) and am starting to think I;ve wasted over 6000 dollars...
Any comments/suggestions ??

thanks

Hey Markmorgan,
How are you cheeks now? Any better?

Anyway, who was your doctor?