Hi, i've got a problem of having a chubby face, can jogging casue to loose any fat on my face ???? i eat alot of cereals and i still get a chubby face :-( can someone help me please

hi jogging will help you to lose weight as long as you eat healthy with it.as you said about eating cereal all the time this could be one reason why you have a chubby face as cereal is full of sugar

think of losing fat like snow melting in the spring

losing weight, you'll lose it on your whole body, however where it is deposited with more density, is where it will take the longest to see results

Also you loose fat on your body from highest to lowest. So you'll actually see results in your face first working down to your neck and chest and so on. Although you'll loose fat from everywhere you just loose more from top to bottom so it takes longer if you say have fat calves to see the results you'll see in your face.

i just want to have a chubby face or fat face .. please help me to find a foods to have a chubby face

That person who said they WANT to have a chubby face!! Oh my God, how can you want a chubby face??? It's the worst thing ever. Please advice on how to get rid of chubby cheeks and a fat chin. I'm not fat but my face seems to be. Please can someone tell me how long should I massage my face for? And who knows how to get rid of a double chin? Will going on a diet help?
Thanks

Use Yohimburn ES ....it's a gel...rub it on your face or wherever the fat you want to be gone...you then have to do cardio....apply it 30 minutes before your cardio/workout. read about it at yohimburn dot com

it does work...

Yes it does, I have experienced - But your face muscles are the least worked out while you are jogging - so it takes a longer time to slim..

That's not true. You can't target fat loss. If you could we wouldn't have our "problem areas." You have to loose it all over in order to get it off of your problem areas. Therefore just by jogging or doing cardio you will burn fat from your face and everywhere else too. All working out a muscle does is makes it stronger and or tighter. You could be hard as a rock and still have fat on you. Ever see bodybuilders who don't do cardio? It's called it a lifter's gut for a reason. Lifting keeps your metabolism up by giving you more muscle mass but cardio burners the fat stores that you already have. Your best bet is to do both.

Try watching comedies and laugh ur fat off.
laughing burns calories
exercises the facial muscles as well.

To lose the fat on the face, you have to lose the fat all over your body. Don't tell me that you're thin but your face is fat. Maybe you looked thin but you have high percentage of fat on your body. We generally call this type of people "skinny fat guy". So, start building your muscle and burn more fat. No, muscle will NOT make you appear bulky. It will make you looked sexy and psssssst……HOT!

After jogging today and due to friction between my thighs > inside of thighs were they meet got swollen / sore / red

can you inform me what is the name of this problem?

as it happens to me every time I jog

how can I stop it?

Guest wrote:

Yes, so make as many over exaggerated faces while you run as possible, make more than 40 faces a minutes and you'll really get those muscles working!

JK, but seriously

Out-Psycho wrote:

Hi, i've got a problem of having a chubby face, can jogging casue to loose any fat on my face ???? i eat alot of cereals and i still get a chubby face :( can someone help me please

Eating cereals all the time isn't that bad, just as long as you're not just eating lucky charms or fruit loops, which are pumped full of sugar, try eating whole grain cereals or cereals like Special K.

Would sit-ups decrease fat on your chin then? Or would it just burn fat every where like running, and strengthen whatever muscles are being used under the fat?

I don't know about fat loss per say, but I hear that people who exercise their faces get more toned face. Maybe that's more about the wrinkles then fat, but worth looking into it.