Hello. I'm 49 year old female and I would like to hear more about some aspects of facial surgery. To be more precise-I'm interested in facial fat grafting operation. For almost all my life I've had a beautiful skin and beautiful face figure and lines. These last couple of years this has changed a bit. My face has become non-elastic and my cheeks, chin and my jaw line have become more visible giving my face a terrible appearance. A friend has told me some great stuff about fat grafting operation and some Dr Donofrio who is specialized just for these kinds of operations and I was wondering could anyone tell me more about this.

Hello. What a coincidence!? I have had this operation you were talking about done this year in February and I will tell you more about it from my experience. Fat Grafting is the procedure of removing extra fat cells with several extraction methods and to re-implantation in places where needed - to the lips, nasolabials, under eyes, cheeks, chin, temples, etc. There are several advantages of this method and probably the best is that fat comes from your own body, so you cannot develop an allergic reaction. Like you said- Dr Lisa M. Donofrio is one of the best experts on this field in the country and for her it has become a routine. Since the operation, my life has changed in so many ways and again- I'm satisfied with my new appearance. After the procedure, massage and excessive facial movement should be avoided. Ice compresses may be used for 24-48 hours.

No way would I let a derm do this procedure. Do yourself a favor and get a plastic surgeon for such an invasive procedure.

A good plastic surgeon would be able to do fat grafting in one procedure and make it stay. Sydney Coleman in NYC and maybe Dr. Mark Berman is L.A.

Just a note about the reply from Curtis. I would check out patient-support-group.com before I used one of the plastic surgeons he suggested.

Check out "Complaints Board on Dr. Sydney Coleman." I am one of the many victims, that he mutilated and experimented on. Without my consent or permission. Do your research. I asked for lips plumped and fine lines around the corners of my eyes to be minimized. My face was the size of a footbal for over three years, hideous and lopsided. I was knocked out for over seven hours. He is a psychopath. I am not his only victim. I looked forty after my facelift. Sydney's fine tuning of this facelift, let me looking ughly, saggy and 60-65 years old. So......people mistaken me now.....for an elderly woman.

have you corrected what Dr Colaman has done to u? If you did who was the doctor?

Can you share pictures with us