It feels like a lump does not bleed does not hurt to go or wipe. I notice that lump about 4 years ago didnt hurt so I left it alone. I was on birth control pills I thought about it the other day and try to touch it but I think I irritated it now it hurts to sit or run not to walk I got preparation h didnt work it irrittated more,so I took motril for the pain and it feels better but it still feels sore, I feel like I just had a baby from the pain you get from birth But does not hurt on the anus just the left side of the buttock if I walk I am ok if I sit it hurts What is it?

It is likely a postpartum hemorrhoid. It's quite common in females after pregnancy, but it's still better to get it diagnosed. Get a hemorrhoid pillow whenever you sit.

LuciusC wrote:

thank you for replying. It turn out to be a cyst that I got finally removed.