I discovered a small lump right next to or on the opening of my anus. It is a little painful--not to the extent where its aching or I can't sit, but if I somehow touch it slightly it hurts. I took a mirror to look at it, and its a little purpleish, not too big (it feels bigger than it looks). Ontop of that, my vagina's been really itchy every since it appeared (4 days ago), but not my anus. And I have been constipated (which i never am). Its not an STD, I've never been active.

Help? Is it a hemmorhoid-or something else? My vagina has also been alittle purplish color..

Thrombosed external hemorrhoids cause bleeding, painful swelling, or a hard lump around the anus. When the blood clot dissolves, extra skin is left behind. This skin can become irritated or itch. Excessive straining, rubbing, or cleaning around the anus may make symptoms, such as itching and irritation, worse. Hemorrhoid symptoms are similar to the symptoms of other anorectal problems, such as fissures, abscesses, warts, and polyps. Hemorrhoids are not dangerous or life threatening, and symptoms usually go away within a few days. Simple diet and lifestyle changes often reduce the swelling of hemorrhoids and relieve hemorrhoid symptoms.