I got this huge bump right next to my anus. I dont know how it got there, it hurts so bad whenever I sit, bend over, or even wipe. I havent told anyone yet, it embarrassing to talk about. I started feeling this pain about 2-3 days ago and I dont know what I should do. Its pretty hard but very painful to touch, im afraid its something very serious but I hope not anyone know what it is? :( its right next to the hole of my anus.

I'm a nurse (well educated in anatomy and have seen a lot), what you are describing sounds mostly like a hemorrhoid - basically a varicose vein around the anus - very common, caused by straining, hard stools, can be more prone to hemorrhoids because of genetics, often worsened with pregnancy/childbirth. Treatment is ointment like preparation H, medicated wipes, sitz bath and in severe cases surgery. It could also be a herpes outbreak or other STD which would need to be examined by a physician to properly diagnose (can't cut your hair on a web blog or over the phone / prob can't diagnose 100% a spot on/near your anus via a web question) - hope this helps.