I run every day for 30 min and do exercise in the gym after. I am in pretty good form. I am 29 year old. In last couple of days I felt pain in my right thigh muscle. It is somewhere in the middle of the thigh and it become very difficult for me to run because of this. Yesterday, something looking as small bump occurred there on a tight muscle. I don’t know if I should see a doctor about this?

Oh, yes you should. You probably strain or bruised your tight muscle, but this bump worries me. If it is large bruise it may bleed into the muscle and hematoma may occur.
It usually cause bump in the muscle that may be very long lasting. Go and see a doctor! He will give you anti-inflammatory drugs, probably an elastic thigh wrap.

I have one of these on the muscle on my outer right shin. is there a home remedy or over the counter drug? insurance reasons...