I am active runner for more than 10 years. I have never competed on professional level, but I consider my self very good. Running is important life of my everyday life. It happened to couple of times to strain my tight muscle. A muscle on my left tight is weaker that one on the right. I just can feel that. I’ve noticed something like a small bump on the back of my tight muscle. It never happened for me before. I paused with practice for two days, because it became very painful. I don’t know what can be the cause. Maybe is just a cramp. Did anyone experience something similar?

Yes, once I had pain in the back muscle of the tight. It was hamstring pull, because the pain was on the back side. Be sure with this because you can confuse with sciatica. I couldn’t even extend my leg without the pain. I overextended the tight muscle. However, I don’t remember the bump. I know that bruisers can bleed sometimes and than hematomas occurs. They look like bump or swelling on the skin. Try with ice and ibuprofen. If it is persistent ask for professional help.