-I started running seriously about 3 weeks ago and wore some shoes that may have been too small for my feet. Now my big toes (both) have bruises underneath the nail. Is this common? I couldn't run for a day because of the pain, but now I can. The bruises are still there..will this go away?

-What is supponation? is this if you tend to land on the outside side of your foot likely to roll over and cause a sprain? If so, this sound like me, it's not bad but I notice that the outer rear edges of my shoes wear out MUCH quicker than the rest. What is the best shoe to alleve this situation..if there is?

-What are shin splints? I may have them..in my front lower rt.leg sometimes they get so tight and painful that I have to stop and let the pain dissipate. I can barely rotate toes up because of the tightness Doesn't always happen for some reason..is there a remedy/cure?

Phew..that's all for now.

Bruises under the nail is actually blood, been there done that and lost the nail during my recent marathon training!

On Supination, go to your local RUNNING store and ask them to do a Gait analysis and they can recommend shoes for you.

Get to a reputable running shoe store, have the gait analysis done and get fitted with the correct shoes. I'd bet most of your problems will disappear shortly thereafter.